snow, and nativity scenes. They put a tear in the eyes of Christmas.
The song speaks to what you should give for Christmas. None are from big box stores or online shopping sites. None need coupons or credit card numbers.
- The stuffed feeling after the Thanksgiving feast.
- The people who feel the hope they have for the Lord they serve.
- The McMansion with a fire in the fireplace.
- The summer barbecue and softball games.
- If you could take half of the food you eat on Thanksgiving and give it to someone hungry, would you?
- If you could put a bow on your faith and give it to the person who is at the end of his rope, would you?
- Suppose you could package the warmth of your home and give it to someone living under a bridge. Would you?